Ijede Ferry Terminal is a futuristic infrastructure designed for Lagos. The intention of this project is to gain a working understanding of the nature of a ferry terminal and the intrinsic details of how its infrastructural network could shape the development of the Ijede community, Lagos, Nigeria. The design creates an ambiance which eases people’s phobia for water transport and also provides efficient means of transport. Ijede Ferry Terminal is a futuristic design that has received numerous awards both within and outside the country.
Because of our years of experience, which is over a decade. With the Ijede ferry terminal, we delivered high-end photorealistic 3D renders, animations and interactive solutions at competitive prices. Our personal dedication and commitment to the project are some of the reasons why the project is a success. People who understand the benefits of 3d visualization often don’t renovate their house until they have seen how the different design features all come together through the creation of a photorealistic rendered image. We also offer to build/construct what we design at a discounted cost.
- You send all the information regarding the specific design, like the finishes, furniture, appliances, etc. You can also send images of similar houses/ rooms which you like and matches the design.
- 50% upfront payment to confirm the project.
- We begin creating the images in our 3D software (typically takes 4-9 days).
- We send a first draft showing camera angles and give you a general sense of the images.
- You provide your first revision, this when you make changes to things like the camera angles and major design/ style issues (revision 1).
- We provide you with a more refined image.
- Client Feedback (revision 2).
- Further Refined Image.
- Client Feedback (revision 3).
- Final Image or if there are still changes we will work with you to make it right (additional changes may have extra fees associated with it, this is uncommon, however).
- Final Payment – Removal of any watermarks.