We offer high quality photorealistic 3D architectural renders, illustrations, animations, visuals, and designs in Nigeria. Our main clients are architecture firms, real estate firms, construction firms, interior design studios, and product designers. We use very advanced techniques so as to create aesthetically pleasing experiences. Through visual storytelling, we create unique experiences. As a 3d architecture render company, we have created hundreds of interior computer-generated images for different firms. Interior renderings by us showcase the color palette of the room as well as the necessary lighting, appropriate patterns, furniture, and appliances.
Cleec Designs is a notable architectural illustration, 3d rendering, and visualization firm in Nigeria, we also have garnered years of experience, which is over a decade. We deliver high quality photorealistic 3D architectural renders, illustrations, visuals, designs, competitive prices, personal dedication, and the commitment to meet the deadlines for each project. People who understand the benefits of 3d visualization often don’t renovate their house until they have seen how the different design features all come together through the creation of a high quality photorealistic rendered image. We also offer to build/construct what we design at a discounted cost. Thanks to our research and development team, we lead 3d architectural illustrations in Nigeria.
- You send all the information regarding the specific design, like the finishes, furniture, appliances, etc. You can also send images of similar houses/ rooms which you like and matches the design.
- 50% upfront payment to confirm the project.
- We begin creating the images in our 3D software (typically takes 4-9 days).
- We send a first draft showing camera angles and give you a general sense of the images.
- You provide your first revision, this when you make changes to things like the camera angles and major design/ style issues (revision 1).
- We provide you with a more refined image.
- Client Feedback (revision 2).
- Further Refined Image.
- Client Feedback (revision 3).
- Final Image or if there are still changes we will work with you to make it right (additional changes may have extra fees associated with it, this is uncommon, however).
- Final Payment – Removal of any watermarks.